- Airway & Breathing Management
- Medical Bags & Kits
- Medical Gases & Delivery Systems
- Travel Health Care Products
- Infection Control
- IV/IO Equipment
- Haemorrhage Control
- Dressings & Consumables
- Defibrillators & Diagnostics
- Patient Handling & Immobilisation
- Major Incident Equipment
- Clinic Furniture & Accessories
- First Aid Products
- Drybags & Pouches
- Mobile Phone & GPS Cases
- Tablet Cases
- Ortlieb Waterproof Holdalls
- Ortlieb Waterproof Rucksacks
- Torches & Illumination
- Petzl Headtorches & Accessories
- Petzl Classic Headtorches
- Petzl Compact & Durable Headtorches
- Petzl Tactical Headtorches
- Petzl Versatile & Performance Headtorches
- VHF & Specialist Cases
- Training Equipment
To keep travellers well informed about travel health, Exmed Travel Clinic have produced a collection of fact sheets which cover various viruses/diseases, types of travellers and general travel health.
Covering cause, risk areas, symptoms, prevention and treatment of various viruses and diseases.
Business or pleasure, we ave collated information and advice for all types of travellers. Backpackers, cruises, relief workers, volunteers, package tourists are just a few.
Information and travel health practice all travellers should know where ever they are headed to in the world.
The warm weather is finally here and so is tick season. So before you grab your shorts from the back of the cupboard and head off on a walk make sure you are fully aware of ticks, how to prevent bites and also remove them.
For inquiries and information about particular travel health issues please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01432355964