Micro Pocket BVM
(Including VAT - £53.94)
The Micro BVM is a pocket sized fully functional single use BVM.
The Micro BVM will replace any standard BVM by maintaining all the standard working requirements and operational possibilities while maximising storage space.
It is Ideal for various emergency and clinical settings where resuscitation and breathing support to the respiratory distressed or non-breathing patient is required and where storage space is at a premium.
Advantages & Capabilities:
- Up to 75% cube space reduction over standard BVM
- Textured grip to prevent slippage
- Single use eliminates cross contamination
- Superior resistance to high/low temperatures
- An endotracheal tube can be connected to the resuscitator
- See through mask
- Peep valve adaptor can be attached
- Ergonomic cushioned mask design fits securely to facial contours
- Includes bag, mask, patient valve, reservoir bag, inlet for oxygen drive line
- Two independent inlet valves, the resuscitator has two independent inlets, one for air and the other one for oxygen
- The Micro BVM is easy to use, it requires minimum pressure to be compressed and due to its design quickly recovers its shape, so as not to cause operational fatigue, even after extended continuous use.