- Airway & Breathing Management
- Medical Bags & Kits
- Medical Gases & Delivery Systems
- Travel Health Care Products
- Infection Control
- IV/IO Equipment
- Haemorrhage Control
- Dressings & Consumables
- Defibrillators & Diagnostics
- Patient Handling & Immobilisation
- Major Incident Equipment
- Clinic Furniture & Accessories
- First Aid Products
- Drybags & Pouches
- Mobile Phone & GPS Cases
- Tablet Cases
- Ortlieb Waterproof Holdalls
- Ortlieb Waterproof Rucksacks
- Torches & Illumination
- Petzl Headtorches & Accessories
- Petzl Classic Headtorches
- Petzl Compact & Durable Headtorches
- Petzl Tactical Headtorches
- Petzl Versatile & Performance Headtorches
- VHF & Specialist Cases
- Training Equipment
Showing all 5 results
First Aid Drybags£4.87–£5.91
Exped Telecompression Bag£16.37–£21.21
Exped Fold Dry Bags, Black, 5 Pack£25.04–£49.22
The Fold Dry Bags Black are the same in every way as the standard Fold Dry Bags except they are all Black in colour.
Ideal for tactical use.
Lightweight and pliable, waterproof storage bags with fold top closure.
10,000mm water column and taped seams.
Easy squeeze buckle.
Exped Work & Rescue Pack, 50ltr£70.70
The Exped Work & Rescue 50 is a lightweight, tough and waterproof backpack with fold and roll closure. This pack has been designed and refined to the basics with the professional rope access worker in mind. Developed in collaboration with experts in the field.
Completely waterproof high frequency welded nylon fabric (TPU film laminated) and practical roll and fold closure.
Internal dual compartment system, with removable divider.
Zippered pocket and various gear and anchorage loops inside.
Stowable, comfortably padded shoulder harness with sternum strap.
Body contact padded back system.
Durable double layered base.
Exped Compression Dry Bags£14.14–£18.60
Image for Illustration Purpose Only