- Airway & Breathing Management
- Medical Bags & Kits
- Medical Gases & Delivery Systems
- Travel Health Care Products
- Infection Control
- IV/IO Equipment
- Haemorrhage Control
- Dressings & Consumables
- Defibrillators & Diagnostics
- Patient Handling & Immobilisation
- Major Incident Equipment
- Clinic Furniture & Accessories
- First Aid Products
- Drybags & Pouches
- Mobile Phone & GPS Cases
- Tablet Cases
- Ortlieb Waterproof Holdalls
- Ortlieb Waterproof Rucksacks
- Torches & Illumination
- Petzl Headtorches & Accessories
- Petzl Classic Headtorches
- Petzl Compact & Durable Headtorches
- Petzl Tactical Headtorches
- Petzl Versatile & Performance Headtorches
- VHF & Specialist Cases
- Training Equipment
Exmed Online Medical Courses
Showing all 2 results
ADVANCED CARDIAC LIFE SUPPORT ACEP
This fast and convenient online course provides immediate access to Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) theory training. Perfect for health care professionals or anyone needing certification or re-certification.
If you wish to earn an official eACLS Course Completion Card endorsed by the American College of Emergency Physicians, you must also complete a practical skills examination at our approved eACLS Educational Center in Herefordshire UK.
eACLS Online Access Code Only – £100
eACLS Practical Assessment Only – £100
eACLS Online Access Code & Practical Assessment – £200
TO BOOK !
Please contact our Education Department: email@example.com or +44 (0) 1432 355964
Exmed Online Training & Information System OTIS£100–£800
The Exmed Online Training and Information System allows users to complete online clinical education wherever you are in the world. Our system down-loads the modules rather than streams so will (Tested by us!) work on slow internet connections.
- Gain access to and complete up to 250 of Pre-hospital care/EMS Modules to comply with requirements for ongoing education. (CPD/CME/CE) Specialist modules for remote and hostile medics being added all the time.
- Fire/Rescue and OSHA modules are also available.
- Gain new knowledge through the completion of education regardless of your location.
- Keep a record of all CPD/CME/CE completed either on or off the system.
- Print a record of your CPD/CME/CE for you employer or registration body.
- NREMT and CCEMT-P Approved.
- Keep track of upcoming course dates and education opportunities.
- And much much more!