- Airway & Breathing Management
- Medical Bags & Kits
- Medical Gases & Delivery Systems
- Travel Health Care Products
- Infection Control
- IV/IO Equipment
- Haemorrhage Control
- Dressings & Consumables
- Defibrillators & Diagnostics
- Patient Handling & Immobilisation
- Major Incident Equipment
- Clinic Furniture & Accessories
- First Aid Products
- Drybags & Pouches
- Mobile Phone & GPS Cases
- Tablet Cases
- Ortlieb Waterproof Holdalls
- Ortlieb Waterproof Rucksacks
- Torches & Illumination
- Petzl Headtorches & Accessories
- Petzl Classic Headtorches
- Petzl Compact & Durable Headtorches
- Petzl Tactical Headtorches
- Petzl Versatile & Performance Headtorches
- VHF & Specialist Cases
- Training Equipment
About Exmed Safety and Security Courses
Exmed UK have partnered with a number of Specialist International providers from the HSE and Security sectors to deliver a range of accredited safety and security courses.
A Herefordshire based company who specialise in the provision of CONDO and HEAT/HEFAT courses for contractors, companies and organisations. Their courses are ran internationally including at Exmed UK in Herefordshire England.
HPI – Hugh A. Palmer Inc:
This Alberta Canada based company work in the Pipeline security sector. Their range of accredited Pipeline Security Specialist (TM) courses and many more are ran internationally including at Exmed UK in Herefordshire England.
Astutis are a major international provider of HSE related courses such as NEBOSH and IOSH. Their courses are ran internationally including at Exmed UK in Herefordshire England.
For more information about our partnerships with these training providers and their courses please contact us on +44 (0) 1432 355964 or