- Airway & Breathing Management
- Medical Bags & Kits
- Medical Gases & Delivery Systems
- Travel Health Care Products
- Infection Control
- IV/IO Equipment
- Haemorrhage Control
- Dressings & Consumables
- Defibrillators & Diagnostics
- Patient Handling & Immobilisation
- Major Incident Equipment
- Clinic Furniture & Accessories
- First Aid Products
- Drybags & Pouches
- Mobile Phone & GPS Cases
- Tablet Cases
- Ortlieb Waterproof Holdalls
- Ortlieb Waterproof Rucksacks
- Torches & Illumination
- Petzl Headtorches & Accessories
- Petzl Classic Headtorches
- Petzl Compact & Durable Headtorches
- Petzl Tactical Headtorches
- Petzl Versatile & Performance Headtorches
- VHF & Specialist Cases
- Training Equipment
About Exmed Rest of World Education
Exmed prepares almost two thousand people a year in the delivery of medical care. Our training is ran at multiple sites around the world and is practical, challenging, enjoyable and delivered by highly qualified health professional instructors with global experience in pre-hospital care.
- Following a comprehensive selection and accreditation programme Exmed UK have issued a number of licences to quality medical education companies around the world.
- These companies deliver FULLY APPROVED Exmed programmes to the same standard as Exmed UK using the same materials and lesson plans.
- These courses are monitored by Exmed UK and students receive identical certification.
- A continual quality assurance program ensures a high standard of delivery as you would expect from Exmed.
The following are Exmed Approved Licensed Training Centres:
Based on Ko Tao Island in Thailand and covering Asia EMS International deliver a range of EMS courses and some speciality Diving courses jointly accredited with PADI.
For any enquiries regarding the status of these centres or if you are interested in being a Licensed Training Centre for Exmed please contact us on: or +44 (0) 1432 355964