- Airway & Breathing Management
- Medical Bags & Kits
- Medical Gases & Delivery Systems
- Travel Health Care Products
- Infection Control
- IV/IO Equipment
- Haemorrhage Control
- Dressings & Consumables
- Defibrillators & Diagnostics
- Patient Handling & Immobilisation
- Major Incident Equipment
- Clinic Furniture & Accessories
- First Aid Products
- Drybags & Pouches
- Mobile Phone & GPS Cases
- Tablet Cases
- Ortlieb Waterproof Holdalls
- Ortlieb Waterproof Rucksacks
- Torches & Illumination
- Petzl Headtorches & Accessories
- Petzl Classic Headtorches
- Petzl Compact & Durable Headtorches
- Petzl Tactical Headtorches
- Petzl Versatile & Performance Headtorches
- VHF & Specialist Cases
- Training Equipment
Exmed prepares almost two thousand people a year in the delivery of medical care. Our training is ran at multiple sites around the world and is practical, challenging, enjoyable and delivered by highly qualified health professional instructors with global experience in pre-hospital care.
- The Exmed education centre HQ in Herefordshire UK offers a unique range of facilities simulating urban, desert, arctic, woodland and jungle environments and including collapsed building and road traffic collision training areas. Fresh tissue demonstrations and human patient simulators are also utilised.
- We have in Country capacity for courses in Iraq, Afghanistan and Kenya.
- We can also offer bespoke training to meet a clients specification and risk assessment either at an approved education centre or at customer’s sites in an multiple languages.
- Following a comprehensive selection and accreditation programme Exmed UK have also issued a number of licences to quality medical education companies in the UK.
- These companies deliver FULLY APPROVED Exmed programmes to the same standard as Exmed UK using the same materials and lesson plans.
- These courses are monitored by Exmed UK and students receive identical certification.
- A continual quality assurance program ensures a high standard of delivery as you would expect from Exmed.
For further information about any of our courses or centres please contact us on:
Office: +44 (0) 1432 355964